PROMETRIC TESTING CENTER ARMENIA
Through a contract with Prometric to administer computer-based tests, IREX became an official Prometric Testing Center (PTC) in Armenia in 1997. For more information about available exams, Click Here. Please note that effective March 1, 2006 The TOEFL test is offered in Internet-based testing (iBT) format.
The testing center is open every Tuesday and Thursday; and on Saturdays and Sundays (refer to the ibt TOEFL schedule).
Students planning to take internet-based tests are required to register beforehand using one of the methods described below:
A. Online: www.ets.org
- Visit www.ets.org
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No phone call expenses or waiting on hold
- Instant e-mail confirmation
- A valid credit card is required (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, or Visa® card), or an electronic check (e-check) if you have a bank account in the United States or its territories.
B. By Phone:
Please note that you must call at least seven days before the test date and that valid credit card is required. When registering by phone, you are given a
- registration number, which you must bring to the testing center on test day
- test date
- reporting time
- testing center address
C. By Mail: Prometric
ATTN: PTC Registrations Europe
PO Box 2024
8203 AA Lelystad
Lelystad, the Netherlands
- Fill in all information on the Registration Form. You can download it from the Registration Form (PDF)
- Include the payment
- Mail the completed form. Mailing instructions are on the form.
- If your requested date(s) cannot be accommodated, you will be scheduled for the next available test date unless you indicate on the form that you do not want to be rescheduled. If you choose not to be rescheduled, your payment will be returned to you.
- You will be assigned a date as close as possible to your choices.
- If you do not receive a registration confirmation, you must call at 0031320239540 (the location where you mailed your registration) at least three full business days prior to the registration deadline for your earliest choice.
IMPORTANT NEWS for GRE Test Takers: The GRE General Test is changing.
You can take the GRE revised General Test (this does not imply to paper-based test) only once every 60 days, and no more than five times within any continuous rolling 12-month period. This applies even if you canceled your scores on a test taken previously.
Note: The retaking a test policy will be enforced even if a violation is not immediately identified (e.g., inconsistent registration information). If the violation is identified after registration but before the test administration, the testing appointment will be canceled and test fees will be forfeited. If the violation is identified after test scores have been reported, the invalid scores will be canceled, score recipients will be notified of the cancellation and test fees will be forfeited.
To learn all about the GRE revised test, go to the GRE revised General Test section.
For more information about testing Click Here